We want you to feel secure when you purchase from us
SECURE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
Payments are made through our secure payment partner, PayFast:
- PayFast is PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider (the highest level).
- PayFast is developed with the same demands on security and performance as web sites used for banking services and share trading. Your account login, personal details, and all money transactions are secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 256 bit encryption.
- Your sensitive financial information (like credit/debit card details) is never sent to the people you pay! So you can send money without sending your financial information! So you don't need to worry about paying people you don't know.
- We make use of 3D Secure to further enhance the security of credit card transactions on PayFast.
An EFT is the second most popular online payment method in South Africa after cheque and credit cards. These are some of the benefits of Instant EFT:
- Clears immediately; no two day wait
- Support payments made via FNB, ABSA, Standard Bank, Nedbank, Capitec Bank and Investec
- No delays during checkout
- PayFast will never store, log or otherwise misuse your banking credentials or personal information.
- Instant EFT uses secure SSL encryption to keep all of your banking information secure.
- All banks that PayFast interface with for Instant EFT payments require Two Factor Authentication (2FA) to be completed to authorise the payment. This can be either an OTP via email/sms; or via push notification to a banking app. Therefore, no Instant EFT payment can ever be completed without the account holder’s approval.
SnapScan is more than just a smartphone app. It’s a contactless mobile payment solution that makes it easy and safe to make payments in a store, online, at home, and on the go. No need for cards, cash, or time-consuming EFTs – just simple payments in a snap!
- Zapper stores credit and cheque card details through secure encryption on your phone.
- During checkout, you simply selects Zapper as their payment method and scans the QR code displayed on the screen with your smartphone.
Payment may be made by direct Bank Transfer (EFT) into our bank account. Simply choose EFT as your option when checking out. Once you've done the eft you can email proof of payment through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that products will only be shipped once the EFT reflects in our account.
The transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Questions about our Payment Options should be sent to us at
You can contact us by phone at
Contact no: +27 72 651 5363